Make your busy mornings a little smoother by prepping ahead. Create these simple, savoury and filling jars in just 15 minutes. Make ahead up to 3 days in advance. The whole family will love them. They are versatile, see how any combinations you can create! This one has been addictive for me! Did I mention it's toddler friendly!!! SCORE 🙌🏾
- 1/2 cup rolled oats. I like One Degree. They're also gluten free if that's important to you.
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate almond milk - (enough to cover oats)
- 1/4 cup frozen dark cherries
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp plain almond yogurt (or vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tsp Mixed berry spread (optional)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- cinnamon to garnish
Let's get into it
- place oats in a clean jar
- pour in milk and coco powder. stir to mix
- top with frozen fruit followed by dollop of yogurt then berry spread.
- kiss with cinnamon, sprinkle any garnish such as chia seeds hemp seeds, etc if using.
- put the lid on the jar and let chill over night.
- The next morning, thoroughly stir everything together before eating and enjoy! Please share with us your creation on Instagram!
Tips & Thangs
- use rolled oats, not instant (it'll mush)
- switch up the fruits and toppings to your liking
- you can top with coconut shavings, mixed nuts, dry fruits, play around!
- store in the fridge up to 3 days.
Meal prep tip* make enough for 3 days and save time every morning!
- instead of milk, try mixing your favourite protein powder with water and use that as the liquid instead. (yay, more protein).
- every Costco is different, but I found the oats and berry spread at my local warehouse.